Saturday, April 1, 2017

MFT April Release Countdown--Day 3



It's Day 3 of MFT's April Release Countdown and this month's Pure Innocence-- 
Fresh Squeezed--is so ready for summer with some fresh lemonade!


She was stamped on watercolor card stock and colored with Copics, then cut with the
matching Die-namics. A card base was covered with yellow checkered paper, and topped
with the scalloped edge.

A strip of grassy border was added to ground her, and I popped her up with dimensional
adhesive and added the sentiment. The card was finished off with yellow sequins.

Be sure to visit today's countdown post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration and
peeks of the April release, and leave a comment there to win a daily prize!




12 comments:

  1. Oh so cute Donna. I love how you used the die-namic border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used yellow so beautifully, emphasizing you made lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Donna, this is adorable. Your colour choice (of course) is perfect with the lemonade but the design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I like how you included the checkered paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling little girl with her glass of lemonade; she's all the more special to me because of her likeness to my niece! Loving the scene you've set her in, especially the yellow gingham...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty. With her sweet glass of lemonade. Nicely done. I don't want to hurry summer though. Love me some Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cheerful, sunny card. Your "yellows" carried throughout the card design is perfect for the lemonade theme. Thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very cute card. I love that pattern paper against that white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable. You had me at gingham. The white card adding to the design to make it look like a little girls dress. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, so adorable and so happy looking!

    ReplyDelete