Monday, April 24, 2017

MFT April Creative Construction with Blueprints--Come As You Are



Mixing and matching Blueprints elements is such an appealing way of creating 
something new and exciting. Every new Blueprints release includes a quartet of 
sketches featuring the elements. Join our team this month as they interpret 
Blueprints sketches and make them their own.

 For my project, I chose to work with Blueprints 26.



My card is loosely based on a combination of the first and fourth sketches.


The grassy hill was formed with the largest balloon element. After ink distressing
the balloon, I covered up the "neck" portion with the koalas and adhered the
smaller balloon that was ink distressed with Distress Oxide inks. 

Three little birds were adhered to the card, and the sentiment was white 
embossed on the hill. I finished off the card by rounding off the bottom corners.

Visit today's post at My Favorite Things to see how the rest of the Creative
 Team took on the Blueprints challenge!




5 comments: