Thursday, April 13, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #217


Are you ready for a fun CAS(E) this Sketch from Chrissy? 
Here's Sketch #217.


I'll admit to being a little intimidated by the sketch, so I brought in some
flowers. And here's my take on it.


I stamped the Mondo Hydrangea near the bottom of a watercolor panel and
colored it quickly with Distress inks and a water brush. The sentiment was
die cut through the flowers, then popped up over a Cement Gray card base.
A sprinkling of sequins finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the
sketch, and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, April 20th,
and we hope to see you in the gallery!




8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! LOVE the color of the hydrangea and your interpretation of this sketch. Fantastic design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular! Love the fact you stamped in red... really makes the flowers pop with the watercoloring... so love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch Donna! I love the negative die cut sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch Donna! I have to admit I was wondering how I was going to put this sketch to work for me and I saw your fabbo card and was inspired to think a bit outside the box!

    ReplyDelete