Sunday, April 16, 2017

MFT A-maze-ing Card Kit--Day 1



Are you ready for the newest card kit from My Favorite Things?
Meet the A-maze-ing Card Kit --a fun, playful kit with an interactive element
that is simply a-maze-ing!

Here's a peek at the kit. Visit My Favorite Things for a detailed list of the kit's contents.


Here's my card that came together quickly, thanks to the design elements in 
Blueprints 31. Note that all products found in the kit are listed in bold print.


The clear pouch and maze fit perfectly in the opening on the card, so it was
just a matter of adhering patterned paper to the pieces, popping in the maze
and sphere, and adhering everything together.


The card was finished off with the white embossed sentiment. Fun, right?
And truthfully, I couldn't stop playing with the maze and almost forgot
to take a picture for this post!

Visit today's Card Kit post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration and get
ready to purchase the kit on Tuesday, April 18th at 9PM EST in the MFT Store!




11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Donna, love the polka dot strip across the center. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the purple! I am so sold on this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple. Great card, super great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color for this card. . .it highlights the maze so well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lavender/purple card is one of my favorite colors. These maze cards are a pure Hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple on this beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the cards you have done with this kit! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete