Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CASology Guest Designer


http://casology.blogspot.com/2017/04/week-246-season.html

I'm guesting for this week's CASology challenge, since my ICING card
was chosen as the weekly winner! Here's this week's cue word.

http://casology.blogspot.com/2017/04/week-246-season.html

And here's how I interpreted the word--with springtime butterflies.


I ink distressed three butterflies and adhered them to the card, leaving
as much white space as possible. I adhered the label sentiment, a few sequins,
and finished the card by rounding off the bottom left corner. 

We hope you'll join this week's challenge and share your interpretation of the 
cue word. You have until Monday, May 1st at 12PM CST to link up your card.
And big thanks to Melissa and the CASology girls for having me as a guest!





13 comments:

  1. Yay for guesting, Donna! This is gorgeous! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the cue card, Donna! Your butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card!! I LOVE the distress inked butterflies. I think I am going to have to CASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Beautiful! YAY for being a guestie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and colorful and happy! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterflies are beautiful, and your overall design is perfect. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is just gorgeous girl! And thank you for my prize pack...I got it in the mail this week. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully inked butterflies, Donna! It is great having you Guest Design this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Just stunning! As always!! So glad to have you guesting with us at CASology this week! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is killer gorgeous Donna. Gorgeous design, gorgeous inking, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete