Friday, May 1, 2015

Cow's It Going?


 Welcome to Day 4 of My Favorite Things Release Countdown!
Today I'm sharing a card using two stamp sets and dies from Birdie Brown,
GREEN PASTURES, and THE WHOLE HERD.


The little farmhand, milking can, and cow were colored with Copics and die cut
with the matching dies. A grassy border was attached to a teal colored card and
a panel was cut with the new DIE-NAMICS CROSS STITCH RECTANGLE STAX.


I stamped the punny sentiment and adhered the panel to a kraft card
that was stamped with the COW PRINT BACKGROUND in Versamark ink.

Head on over to the MFT blog for the links to the rest of the design team
and leave a comment there to win a  $75 prize to shop in the MFT store.
All new products will arrive in the shop on May 5th at 10pm EST!



27 comments:

  1. Soooooo Cute!! I need those stamps...just Adorable Donna! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the farm theme and how you used the stamped background for the focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! Love how you paired the farm scenery with the cow print background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so darling, Donna... every detail PERFECT! LOve it!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is everything in this card- humor, color, style and great images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card. Love the darling new images. Amazing coloring Donna. The colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I love your coloring and that cow print background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this to pieces Donna! Your coloring is amazing and she looks so good on the dark teal background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, Donna. The images are adorable and I love, love, love the sentiment. Nice coloring and a wonderful inspiration! From a fellow "Donna" ... good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just the cutest card, Donna. You're a whiz at Copic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is a good one to send out all Spring and Summer--and the Fall. I like how you 'striped' her shirt. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I left love here for this card...OK ~ Absolutely adorable scene and your coloring is amazing, Donna! You have really showcased these new stamps and dies beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You rock with copic coloring! I can't think of anything you can't do.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love the Farm sets!! The stamps matching the dies make them so real. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, Donna...and that cow just has me giggling, with its oh-so-cute expression! Years (many!) ago, I had a 'pet' cow (calf, actually and she was 'cuddly'...acted like a big puppy) at my grandparents' farm and she looked just like this one, which explains why I find this one so charming. My 'cow' was also rather...um, full-figured...a bit too many treats from yours truly...*grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete