Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tutu Cute



Are you ready? It's just three more days until My Favorite Things June Release!
Today's card features a sweet ballerina from Pure Innocence called Tutu Cute.
And she really is.


She was stamped and colored with Copic markers, and diecut with the matching die.
For the background, I inked the new Bold Paisley stencil with two shades of pink ink,
and the panel was cut with the stitched rectangle from Blueprints 25.


The sentiment was stamped on green cardstock for contrast, and diecut with the
stitched banner from Blueprints 25. A few clear sequins finished off the card.

Make sure to visit the MFT blog for links to the other designers participating
in the countdown. You won't be disappointed! And remember to leave a comment there
for your chance at a $75 prize to shop in the MFT store. Hope to see you tomorrow!





19 comments:

  1. Just saw this over on FB. Just tutu cute! I really like this little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.. really like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I think your card is "TuTu sweet!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. had my bag all packed, now I have to dig out my TuTu? If I'm ever so lucky... will you please give me lessons?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling card, Donna, but I bet my ballerina granddaughter would say the position isn't quite right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little ballerina is an absolute gem, especially because my niece (5) has been taking ballet lessons this year! I'm going to her first performance on June 14th...she's going to be a butterfly! Love your card immensely!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the Bold Paisley stencil! Also love the little pearl band round her bun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card, I love how looks like the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet!! I LOVE how you colored in the little ballerina. Your background is fantastic on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink and blue. This card is tutu sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and great coloring! That background is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie pie. This background looks nice too. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've really brought this adorable image to life with your beautiful coloring, Donna! LOVE your background, too! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Makes me wish I had a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make everything look amazing!! This is no exception! LOVE...tu tu cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just saw your card for the first time and I have to say your coloring of the little ballerina is the best I've ever seen! Your card is absolutely adorable and now I have no more excuses not to buy the stamp set and matching die. :-) Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete