Friday, May 8, 2015

Tag You're It Challenge #21


It's time for Challenge #21 at Tag You're It, with this beauty from Erin.


Here's my take on her tag. I was inspired by her coffee theme and earthy colors.


For the tag, I white embossed Simply Circles and ink distressed with green inks
then die cut the largest Stitched tag. I put together a take out coffee cup
and die cut a donut. I decided to make a cake donut--less calories!

Visit Tag You're It Challenge blog to see how the rest of Team A
was inspired by Erin's tag and join us if you can. Link up your tag(s)
by May 20th, and you could be guest designing on a future challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by!





10 comments:

  1. Fabulous...and I'll take one of each please! Yummy and delicious!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Tag Donna!
    Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Super cute.. yes of course.. have to have a little nibble with your cuppa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!! I LOVE your take on this tag. Looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is fabulous Donna!! Love the cup of coffee and the donut!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, Donna! I love your color palette and your 'cake donut' is fabulous...great idea to remove a few calories :)

    ReplyDelete