Thursday, May 14, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 123


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 123 brought to you by our former teammate, Lesley.


And here's my take on it after turning the sketch 90 degrees clockwise.


The center panel was masked with Post It Tape, inked with two Distress inks
and spattered with water. Part of the butterfly's wings were smooshed in Versamark
and gold embossed. I spattered a bit of gold ink on the card, attached the butterfly,
and added a gold embossed sentiment.


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch,
and join us if you can. Link up your project(s) by Thursday, May 21st.
If your card is chosen as the winner, you'll be invited to join us
on a future challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 

17 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so gorgeous, Donna! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gorgeous inked portion with the water spots and the partially embossed butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always your own kind of GORGEOUS! Donna... I love this...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely...your the ink blending Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always admire your use of colours and this is no exception. Love this bright and happy card... and when ever there is splatters, I am always smitten. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the gold on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GASP...That's me, breath-taken-away, by the sheer beauty of your card. The sponged panel is gorgeous, and the sentiment is ever so eye-catching...but the butterfly, with the gold-tipped wings...oh my! Donna, I love x love this! Stunning!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not able to comment at Top Dog so I'm baaackkkk, to share what I wanted to leave:
    Donna, a trio of amazing cards. The inking of the first two makes me smile...reminds me of the balloons that would float above the river valley in my home city. The vases: only innovative and fabulous! Once again, you've worked magic...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sighing* SO happy really to see your stunning (trademark) inking - LOVE this super card, complete with a gold dipped butterfly die ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GLORIOUS take with this amazing background and that gold butterfly!
    Bravo Donna! You've done wonders again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that gold dipped butterfly looks AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, Donna. I love the idea of only partially embossing the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Donna! Your gold butterfly is so striking and your inked panel is stunning...Love this card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love those two distress inks together. Karen x

    ReplyDelete