Saturday, May 16, 2015

Just Flitting By


By now you've seen the new Color Layering stamps from Hero Arts, and how fun it is
to "build your own" flowers, butterflies, and birds. Last week, Cheiron shared
a fun card here, using Hero Arts mid tone inks.

I made a "quick" card, inking up the butterfly images with Distress inks,
spritzing them with water and stamping on watercolor paper.


After the butterflies were dried, I stamped the sentiment, flicked some gold ink
and added a few gold sequins. A quick, colorful card that's so easy to mass produce!

Check out all the Color Layering stamps in the new 2015 Summer Catalog.
Thanks for stopping by!
 

13 comments:

  1. Another Donna M masterpiece ... you do have a way with those butterflies!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, Donna! I'm In love!! The color combinations are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors! Gorgeous, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I love the bright colors! I think I just bought a butterfly stencil too, I will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These butterflies are so colorful. I love how you've stamped them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterflies are really gorgeous, Donna! I love the variation in the colors and your gold sentiment is perfect! You always inspire me with your beautiful creations...Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the result you got Donna. Doing this shows how versatile this set is. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love your idea and it turned out really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those butterflies are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your water-coloured butterflies...swooning...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete