Monday, May 18, 2015

My Favorite Things + Page Maps


Once again, My Favorite Things is teaming up with Page Maps and their awesome
sketch challenges. Here's this month's sketch.


I wanted to join the fun and here's how I interpreted the sketch.


I used the Cross Stitch Circle Stax and die cut some bright colors of card stock.
Most of the circles were inlaid, and the smallest was popped up for a bit of interest.


I heat embossed the sentiment to make it really pop, and for a finishing touch,
I added a sprinkling of stars.

Head over to MFT Card Challenge blog for all the details and join the challenge
by using and showing off your My Favorite Things goodies. Link up your card
and you could win up to a $20 gift voucher to the MFT Store!

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. Love those bright circles and the little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, fabulous words to live by, Donna... thank you!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch, Donna! I love how your rainbow of colored circles pop against the black background! Great idea to add all those cute little stars, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vivid, vibrant circles, nestled on the black panel, has planted a smile allllll over my face!!
    Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete