Thursday, December 14, 2017

Tag You're It #79 and (Belated) Happy National Cocoa Day


I'm squeezing in a tag Tag You're It Challenge #79 and the Winter 2017
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for National Cocoa Day.

Here's the inspiration tag from guest designer Leigh.



Sadly, this is the last challenge for Tag You're It, after 3-1/2 years of 
wonderful tag inspiration. I just had to join the last challenge and here's my tag.


A mug was inked with Cracked Pistachio Distress ink and adhered to a tag.
I adhered a snowflake on the mug, and the "cocoa" and whipped cream.
The sentiment was stamped on the tag with brown ink and I added some
"snow" with Distress Stickles.

I'm also linking this to the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop (belatedly) for
National Cocoa Day which was yesterday, December 13th.



Yep, "Hawaiian time"--that's me!
Thanks for stopping by.


16 comments:

  1. Your tags are so gorgeous. I love the coffee one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum!! I LOVE This tag!!! That die is one of my favorites from all time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag. love the die and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you played along, Donna! I love your sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these! So pretty! I finally decided I must get that MFT coffee set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the way I like my cocoa, Donna... lots of whipped cream! adorable tag...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect...awesome take on Leigh's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag. I love the color of the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super fun cocoa tag with the whipped toppings! Thanks for sharing. Hugs ~ Linda Creates www.lindacreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Donna, this tag is absolutely fantastic! Great take on the inspiration tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sweet tag really warm my heart, Donna! The way you ink-distress makes the mug look like 3D and the Distress Stickles snow adds interest in texture wise. Hideko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag is wonderful, Donna! I love your aqua mug filled with cocoa and that fantastic whipped cream! Thanks so much for joining in on the final challenge over at Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete