Thursday, December 7, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #250


Can you believe it's the 250th sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch?
Here it is, compliments of our teammie Leigh.


And here's my take on it--an all stamped card!


It's been a while since I've stamped an entire card without a diecut piece in sight.
I stamped flowers and leaves on a piece of watercolor card stock and painted in
colors with Zig markers and blended them with water.

After the piece was dried, I cut it with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to a
Stone Gray card base. I stamped the sentiment and finished off the card with sequins.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, December 14th
and as the winner, you'll be invited to guest with us on a future sketch!


8 comments:

  1. What a lovey card, Donna!! I love the blend of the colors. Your Zig coloring is as beautiful as your ink-distressing! Hideko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is such a gorgeous card! LOVE the variegated coloring on the florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning creation!!! Love those bright colors and lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful take on the sketch Donna!

    ReplyDelete