Thursday, December 21, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #252


CAS(E) this Sketch #252 is a two-weeker. This means you have two weeks
to enjoy the holidays and still have plenty of time to join us for the challenge!
Here's the sketch, compliments of our team leader, Chrissy.


And here's my take on it.

I had several ideas for this sketch--a skyline, washi tape. In the end, an old 
pad of Pink Paislee papers helped me create the card in about 10 minutes.

I started by covering a card base with the floral paper, then added the lime
patterned paper in the corner. After that, it was trimming several papers into
strips and adhering them to the card per the sketch. I finished off the card
with the stamped sentiment and a strip of glitter card stock under it.

Remember this is a two week challenge. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, 
January 4th, 2018 and as the winner, you could be guest designing with us
in the new year!

Have a safe and happy holiday, and we'll see you in two weeks!


Pink Paislee Fancy Free 6x6 Paper Pad (discontinued)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your wonderful mix of patterned papers and take on the sketch! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I love your use of this gorgeous PP- way too pretty to be ignored, this Sketch was the perfect place for it! xoxo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch, Donna! I love the papers you chose from this pack, too...the colors and patterns are just perfect!
    Sending you my heartfelt wishes for a very Merry Christmas ~ Hugs, Barb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mix of the colors and the patterned papers, Donna! Love the pretty floral pink and the gold glitter strip! Hideko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a lovely card and great take on the sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing, Donna!! I love the other ideas you had too but this is too stunning to not have been created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created a mix of papers that are perfect together. Love this!

    ReplyDelete