Friday, December 1, 2017

MFT December Release Countdown--Day 4



It's Day 4 of My Favorite Things December Release Countdown!

This month we have a remake of Birdie Brown's You're Super stamp set and
matching Die-namics. Birdie Brown tweaked the images a bit and created
all new sentiments in her trademark font.

I was excited to see this new revised version because I missed the earlier
version before it was retired.


I stenciled in the Radiating Rays slightly off center in yellow and orange ink
onto watercolor card stock, then spattered water over it. The card was cut
with the stitched rectangle die and adhered to a white card base.

The little super heroine was colored with Copics and cut with the matching
Die-namics. I adhered her in the center of the rays, and grounded her on
an oval shadow. The sentiment and sequins finished off the card.

Visit today's countdown post at My Favorite Things for more peeks at the
new release and don't forget to leave a comment there for a chance
to win a $75 prize!

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the burst of sunshine behind your cute little hero, Donna! Beautiful Copic coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... YOU are! I've loved this little super-cute-girl for years ... you've shown how to make her beautifully fly right back into the present, and I see her playing cards with me again in the future!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna, this card is simply amazing! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME super girl! Love the rays behind her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome card ! The sunburst is so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring!The stenciled background makes the image pop even more!Gorgeous!Tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off to buy this set - love it! Love what you created Donna.

    ReplyDelete