Wednesday, December 27, 2017

MFT Wed Sketch Challenge #365


Ready for this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here's Sketch #365.


And  here's my take on it.



Truthfully, this is my second card for the sketch. My first? A carbon copy of the 
sketch, right down to the shapes. 


I had to redeem myself. 😉

I stamped flowers and leaves with dye inks and cut them out with the matching
Die-namics. They were adhered to a Stone Gray card base with dimensional
adhesive. The sentiment was white embossed on a scrap piece of Gravel Gray
card stock, trimmed, and adhered to the card.

 Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you can win a $50
MFT gift voucher as the random winner of the challenge! Hope you'll join us!



3 comments:

  1. Both cards are so pretty, Donna! I LOVE the color combinations you used for both cards - softer and warmer for the flowers, and brighter and more striking for the hexagons. Hideko

    ReplyDelete