Thursday, July 26, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #282


Teammie Brian brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.
Here's Sketch #282.



And here's my take on it--a card with no stamping involved thanks to some
patterned papers and dies.


I adhered two pieces of coordinating (and extinct!) papers on a card base.
A solid strip of paper was adhered between them. The sentiment was cut 
from a circle of gray card stock and popped up on the card. Done!

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted Brian's
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, August 2nd
and as the winner, you could be joining us on a future sketch!


9 comments:

  1. This is lovely!! I like the papers that you chose. This sketch would be great for all the paper pads I own or to dig in my scrap drawers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious, Donna! Extinct??? I would like about a dozen 12x12 sheets of this beauty!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! I love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic use of the pattern paper, Donna! Even though you used two different patterns, the card doesn't look busy at all. The warm colors and the white look so pretty with the gray! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gooorgeous, love the colours, great card Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these papers, Donna! Such a great combo! <3

    ReplyDelete