Thursday, July 5, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #279


Are you ready for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch? Here's #279, a retro
one from our leader, Chrissy.


Here's my take on this sketch back in March 2016.




And here's what I came up in 2018.


Teammie Michele saved me again--her card totally inspired mine. I masked off a
portion of sky, flicked on some water and drew in some raindrops with a white
Gelly Roll pen. Raindrops were also added with my new favorite find--Nuvo Crystal 
Glaze. I added a shaded cloud and finished off with the sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammies interpreted this
retro sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, July 12th
and as the weekly winner, you'll be invited to guest with us on a future sketch!



7 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous, Donna! I always love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leigh :) Both cards are so clever, Donna! I love how you created raindrops with your Gelly Roll pen and Crystal Glaze...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BREATHTAKING!!! I always love what you come up with and this is so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rain never looked so good! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are fabulous takes on the sketch. Love your most recent one, those blues are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch with both cards, Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so fun to see the clouds and rain in Michele's card and in your card! And this is totally YOU, Donna! Your raindrops (especially water flickered ones and your hand-drawn ones with a Gelly Roll pen) are out of this world! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete