Sunday, July 22, 2018

MFT Bundle of Balloons Card Kit Day 1




 In keeping with My Favorite Things 12th Birthday celebration, the Card Kit 
this month is filled with balloon goodness. Here's a peek at Bundle of Balloons.


Visit today's Card Kit post at My Favorite Things for a closer look and detailed 
description of the kit's contents.

 Can you see the gorgeous glitter card stock? You get a pack of 6x6" papers,
three sheets of 8 bright colors, and it's what I used on today's card.


Balloon Strings--one of my favorite background stamps!--was white embossed
on a white card base. I die cut a ton of balloons from assorted colors of card stock
 and adhered them to the card. Some were popped up for dimension. The sentiment
was white embossed on a strip of Steel Grey card stock and popped up over the balloons.

I tried to capture the shine on the balloons, and believe me, they do sparkle!


Visit today's Card Kit post for more inspiration and ideas from the Creative Team
and leave a comment there to win a prize. This colorful, glitzy kit will go on sale
Tuesday, July 24th at 9PM EST in the MFT Store!



11 comments:

  1. I really like all of your sparkly balloons! Such a great card! Wish my bday was coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white embossed on white card stock for the strings, very cool idea! The glitter card stock in this kit is amazing, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The glitter papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rainbow glitter balloons. So colorful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up is one of my favorite movies. I can imagine Mr. Frederick balloons in these wonderful glitter colors. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love balloons, and especially when they co.e in assorted rainbow colors! How delightful! Also, LOVE your use of the rainbow strings background stamp, embossed in white. Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to see lots of glittery rainbow color balloons, Donna! The white on white balloon string background is the perfect touch! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Don't forget to check out my website: https://mirapic.com/

    ReplyDelete