Wednesday, August 1, 2018

MFT Wed Sketch Challenge #396



Are you ready for My Favorite Things newest Wednesday Sketch Challenge?
Here's Sketch #396.


And here's how I interpreted the sketch.



I dry embossed the English Brick Wall Stencil on a piece of Steel Grey
card stock and adhered it to a Stone Gray card base. Five houses from the
Our Town Die-namics were ink distressed and colored with a water brush and
popped up on the panel. The sentiment was white embossed on a scrap piece
of black card stock and popped up on the card.



Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you could win a
$50 MFT gift voucher as the random winner of the challenge!



6 comments:

  1. Great card, Donna. Like the embossed brick background in gray...it's the perfect setting for the colorful houses. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I have always been a fan of your watercolored houses cards and this is no exception. LOVE the brick wall background. Fabulous card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the sketch, Donna! The design is so natural (?) that it doesn't even make me think of the original sketch. Love the embossed gray brick wall. It adds interest to the texture and is perfect for popping the rainbow colors. Hideko xx
    p.s. I would never have thought of using stencils for embossing. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete