Friday, December 2, 2016

MFT December Release Countdown--Day 4



It's Day 4 of My Favorite Things December Release Countdown!
 All new products will go on sale Tuesday, December 6th at 9PM EST.


This month Birdie Brown brings us Our Story dedicated to all you bibliophiles
(book lovers!) out there. My card brings back memories of our younger daughter
who pretty much taught herself to read by the time she was 3 years old.
I had nothing to do with that--she just had a great memory!


The little reader, stack of books and kitty were colored with Copics and cut
with the matching Die-namics. I stenciled a background with the new
Star Grid Stencil on Natural card stock and added a stitched frame.


A die cut oval shadow became a small rug, and the images were popped
up over it. The card was finished off with the sentiment.

Visit today's countdown post at My Favorite Things for more peeks
at the new release, and don't forget to leave a comment there for a chance
to win $75 in prizes. Thanks for stopping by today!



16 comments:

  1. This stamp looks so like my grandchild. Can't wait to buy this set. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Dear Donna!! I am in love with this stamps set! I can not live without my books and my husband works in the library...Just perfect stamps for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! This stamp set is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I think this is my most loved stamp & die set, because I am a book worm and I can use it in different ways and for different people in my life taht are bibliophiles. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you incorporated the background, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charming setting for a bookworm like me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Donna!! I love the stenciled background and the kraft was the perfect color to make this adorable scene stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have two of those book worms - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! I love ALL the PI little girls and you really showcased this one beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE this!!! LOVE the fun background and your coloring is fabulous!!! Amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Beautiful colouring and I love that background and how you used and coloured the star grid stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Beautiful colouring and I love that background and how you used and coloured the star grid stencil!

    ReplyDelete