Thursday, December 8, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #201


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch #201 compliments of N@ Ali.


Here's my take on it--a get well card.


I did some tone on tone stamping with Bundles of Blossoms Background and
added a stitched frame over it. A teacup was ink distressed and spattered
with water and I fashioned a teabag out of vellum and wire. The card was
finished off with the sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday,
December 15th. Hope to see you in the gallery!



9 comments:

  1. Wow..... just beautiful! LOVE, love the floral bg (and every perfect detail)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this card is AWESOME! I love the tone on tone background and your bright red teacup. The teabag detail is perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted that darling little vellum tea bag straight away, Donna! What a darling design... would make anyone feel so much better!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this, Donna! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donnnaaaaa
    I adore this cup
    looks so adorable on this color and the splatter and the tee there
    oh I ADORE YOUR card (always Donna)
    biig hugs from Germany
    I hope you are well
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely fabulous! From the pretty background to the framed teacup to the teabag itself you have made a fantastic get-well card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adore your card. Its magnificent and is sure to make someone feel very loved. I'd tuck a real teabag inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too, simply ADORE your card Donna!
    I have to get this set of stamp!
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete