Friday, December 30, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Corbel Heart


Simon Says Stamp graciously sent me this gorgeous new die during their Die-Cember 
release and I finally found some time to share a card with it, before the year's end. 
The die is called Corbel Heart--an exclusive design to Simon Says Stamp.

https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Simon-Says-Stamp-CORBEL-HEART-Wafer-Die-S412-Diecember-S412/1435

 I used Peerless watercolors and painted a piece of watercolor card stock in ombré
colors and adhered it to a gray card base. A panel was cut from a stitched panel and
the heart was die cut in the center. I popped up the heart over the colored piece, and
 added the die cut sentiment underneath.



The card was finished off with a few sequins on the heart, and twine tied on the side.
You can find the Corbel Heart die here in the Simon Says Stamp store. It's the perfect
heart design for just about any occasion.

 Big thanks to Simon Says Stamp for letting me play with this beautiful die, and
thanks to all of you for visiting throughout the year and leaving such sweet comments!
I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!


SUPPLIES: