Thursday, December 22, 2016

Peace on Earth


I'm squeezing in one more holiday card and entering Paper Garden's
Holiday Card Challenge just under the wire!


I white embossed a flurry of snowflakes on watercolor card stock, then
ink distressed in rainbow order around the panel. I spattered water over 
the surface, then heat embossed the sentiment with platinum embossing 
powder. I wish you could see the embossing IRL--it's so pretty!


This will probably be my last post before Christmas and I wanted to mention
a couple of things.  Be sure to enter CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #202 with a
January 5th deadline. You'll have plenty of time to enjoy the holidays
and enter the challenge, too!

And I wish you all a wonderful and safe holiday.
As we say in the islands: MELE KALIKIMAKA!



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, awesome colors, Donna! Totally love this. Have a wonderful Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Donna! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MELE KALIKIMAKA to YOU my sweet friend!!! Thank you, for your special Hawaiian wishes, and for all the wonderful, beautiful, gorgeousness this year! [also for IG chatting with Tom yesterday... he thinks I have the best friends - he is SO right!]
    xoxo =]

    ReplyDelete