Monday, October 17, 2016

MFT October Card Kit--Day 2



Are you ready for more inspiration with My Favorite Things October
Card Kit? Today we're sharing "out of the box" projects using the card kit
together with other MFT products that you may already own.


I stamped and die cut some snowmen from watercolor card stock and quickly
colored them with Zig markers and a waterbrush. When they were dry, I added
some patterns to their clothing with a white pigment pen.


I cut a panel with the rectangle element from Blueprints 24, and cut out the
openings with the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Windows Die-namics. The panel
was popped up on a Sno Cone card base, and I tucked three snowmen in
each of the openings. I white embossed the sentiment and trimmed it
into a banner, and finished off the card with some clear sequins.

Visit today's Card Kit countdown post at My Favorite Things to
see more "out of the box" projects from the rest of the design team and
get ready to purchase your kit tomorrow, October 18th at 10PM EST!




16 comments:

  1. Love how you showcased the kit with this fun and whimsical card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is so much fun , love the snowmen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the magic you worked with your white pigment pen. It adds so much to the little snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is sweet. I love the little snowmen popping from the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is sweet. I love the little snowmen popping from the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna! I love this! Too adorable! I love when sets are combined! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna! I love this! Too adorable! I love when sets are combined! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that peekaboo trio die was made for these cool guys!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Brings a smile to your face. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Window Snowmen on this card. I will certainly need to use that sentiment for this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your window peekers! Great concept and design. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your two cards are what made me purchase this card kit! I was going to let it pass on by me this month but I just couldn't do it after seeing these. I've already placed my order and cannot wait to get it! Love, love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete