Thursday, October 20, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 195


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 195 brought to you by Chrissy.
Isn't it an awesome sketch?


Truthfully, I semi freaked out when I first saw it. I thought about watercoloring
with big splats of color. But I didn't. Here's what I came up with.


I remembered the ginormous Mondo Hydrangea and finally inked it up
with Distress inks. I did some messy watercoloring, die cut the bloom,
and adhered it to a Stone Gray card base. I added the frame and finished
off the card with the pink label sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammies interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday,  
October 27th and as a winner, you could be joining us as a guest designer!

SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

  1. Just so wonderful, Donna! LOve that set, and you've done wondrous things with it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought about using a big flower to illustrate this week's sketch but it's a great idea and it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ginormous hydrangea is perfect for this sketch! And you've colored it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Donna! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete