Sunday, October 16, 2016

MFT October Card Kit--Day 1



My Favorite Things October Card Kit--Cooler With You--is filled with
wintry cuteness! Here's a quick peek at the kit.


Visit My Favorite Things for a closer look and details of the kit's contents.
 This fun kit goes on sale Tuesday, October 18th at 10PM EST.

Today we're featuring "in the box" projects, using only the contents of the kit,
plus a few basic supplies. Here's my card using the snowmen in the kit.


I stamped the snowmen and penguin randomly on white card stock
and colored them with Zig markers. I filled in some spaces with blue dots
and trimmed the panel slightly smaller than the card base.


The sentiment was white embossed on a strip of Cement Gray card stock
and adhered to the panel. The panel was then adhered to a white card base.

Visit today's Card Kit Countdown post at My Favorite Things for more
inspiration from participating team members.




17 comments:

  1. I love how you used the cute little penguins to fill in the spaces. Super sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the cute little penguins to fill in the spaces. Super sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and love the background you made with the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Donna, these snowmen are CUTE! A great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Donna, these snowmen are CUTE! A great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card! So different, so cute! Awesome inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute design. I like how you used all the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna! LOVE your card! The all over snowmen are just adorable! Love the bright colors, makes for such a Happy Card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can certainly attest to that sentiment ... darling card, you rock at random stamping! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so great,really fantastic.
    Many thanks for your inspiration.
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Making the background out of the images is soooo creative. Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!! I LOVE how you used those adorable snowmen as a background!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love what you have done here, it is so much fun x

    ReplyDelete