Thursday, October 13, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 194


It's time for a new CAS(E) this Sketch. Here's Sketch 194,
courtesy of N@ Ali.


And here's my take on it.


I stamped three brush strokes of Distress inks and spritzed the stamp
with water before stamping it on watercolor card stock. The sentiment
was adhered and finished off with some clear sequins. The panel was then
adhered to a gray card base.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, October 20th. As a
winner, you could be our next guest designer!




4 comments:

  1. Love your happy energetic take my Friend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely!!! The colors you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love those paint swooshes, Donna! I'm not sure why, but I'm going to try again, and hope for success to once again get your posts by email ... darned moving!
    =]

    ReplyDelete