Saturday, September 7, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #652

 
I'm joining Freshly Made Sketches #652 with a simplified take on the sketch. I wanted
to use Concord & 9th's new Mushroom Medley--yes, another mushroom die set that
just had to join the others.
 
Here's Linda's versatile sketch.
 
 
And here's my mushroomy card in portrait format. Can you see the sketch?
 


 I took advantage of the mushroom cap's roundness and adhered a few with some
greenery on a wood plank embossed card base. The two part sentiment is an oldie 
from Simon Says Stamp and one of my faves because of the different fonts.
 


The card was finished off with some Creamsicle enamel dots
Off to link up my card, thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Love that bright mushroom! Such a fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this cute card!! Thanks so much for the encouragement and cheering me on!! You are awesome! I kidded with my other crafty pals, will create for stamps!!! LOL....Getting so expensive this hobby. Every little bit helps!!!
    Stay crafty my friend!!!!!
    HUGS!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mushrooms, Donna! I love their bright colors against the dark plank background!

    ReplyDelete