Thursday, September 12, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #653

 
I couldn't pass on Freshly Made Sketches #653 with Kim's fun sketch.
 
 
And here's my take on it. I have several large sentiments but thought I could 
chalk up a holiday card for my stash.


After embossing a panel with some falling snow, I built the Spellbinders sentiment
 on a tree shape with hot pink letters. A gold star and sub sentiment finished off
the card. I thought about adding baubles on the tree but decided it had enough bling
so it went without.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love the pop of color along with the gold on the fresh white background! It's definitely "merry & bright"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Donna, that hot pink is SO spectacular on your tree!
    =]

    ReplyDelete