Thursday, September 26, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #655

 
Freshly Made Sketches #655 is a simple one by Jen B. with so many possibilities.
 
 
I was thinking of flipping the sketch but I'm running short on time so I went with Jen's 
sketch as is. 
 

A bunch of mushrooms were cut and colored and adhered to an embossed wall. I stamped the
punny sentiment before embossing and drew in some grass to ground them.

The mushrooms and sentiment are by Paper Smooches, and although Kim has closed
 her online shop, I continue to use her products whenever I can. Because I love them!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Donna, your cards are always so fun and well though out! This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mushrooms are so pretty and the sentiment is such fun, Donna! Love that texture in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The punny sentiment is just delightful with this line of mushrooms! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so fun! I love those mushrooms! They're perfect! That sentiment is awesome too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete