Monday, September 30, 2024

JUGS #746 -- Anything Goes STENCILS

 
I'm leaving on an overseas trip in a few days and wanted to post a card so it won't be 
too quiet around here. Luckily, while swooning over Michele's gorgeous card 
I learned about Just Us Girls Challenge #746 using STENCILS.
 


Pinkfresh Studio's Built on Dreams may be my all time fave stencil because it's easy 
to layer and the dies make the cutest little shaped card if you choose to make one.


I love this stencil so much that I bought several as "backups" because some parts
of the stencil are delicate and I was worried it might tear. I chose Concord & 9th
inks and finished off with some iridescent sequins and a sentiment that came
with the stamp set.
 

 The design is versatile and depending on the colors you choose, can be used for
almost any occasion.

 Ok, I'd better link this up. Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Donna, I own this stamp, stencil and die line and don't use them enough. Your card is just beautiful! Your colors are perfect! Good idea to have back ups on the stencils. I have several stencils in my collection that are fragile and could use a back up. So glad you played along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna... I get why you have a backup set! I have a Honey Bee set that is now retired of which I own two sets. I love this house! I didn't realize there was a matching stencil... what fun! Makes a truly beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it more every time you use this set, Donna! I'm so happy to give a helping hand to another creation from you - now I'm going to just do a little swoon of my own and envy your trip! xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, that is a pretty little stencil set and I love the house! This is a darling card, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls. Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this is a house shaped card and that stenciling is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete