Sunday, September 22, 2024

Inspired By Challenge #302

 
It's been a while since I've joined an Inspired By challenge and when I saw the
graphic for IB302, I was in.
 

 
I LOVE leaves and anything fall, so I searched for Altenew's funky leaves and
put together this card in record time.
 
 
 Three leaves were cut and colored in autumnal colors and I stamped the
sentiment before running the panel through an embossing folder. I adhered
the leaves to a "clothesline" and called it done.

Off to link this up. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Pretty leaves, Donna! I love fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look at Fall, Donna! And that card stock for the 'wall' - whose is that?? WOW do I love it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete