Friday, August 23, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #650

 
Freshly Made Sketches #650 is as simple as a sketch can get and sometimes 
that can be a challenge in itself. Here's the sketch, courtesy of Judy.


At first glance I thought "sky, land, sea" but felt a skosh lazy so I turned to some
new patterned papers that arrived this week. Brutus Monroe has some beautiful
papers and I chose the Cherry Blossom pad for my card.

 
I cut one sheet into thirds with the middle panel being slightly bigger. I adhered
them to a top folding card and stamped the sentiment from CZ Designs. A few
luminescent sequins finished the card.

If I had more time I would have stamped a background, then cut it up per
the sketch. But time constraints and laziness overruled and I can link this up
to this month's Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge, too.

Thanks, always, for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. No need to stamp, Donna. This paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS! Donna, that paper is gorgeous - can't wait to see it appear again soon!
    =]

    ReplyDelete