Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Time Out Challenges #270

 
The current challenge at Time Out Challenges has a photo inspiration that's full of 
fruit and autumn vibes.
 
 
I'm playing along using Concord & 9th's Weekend Market Dies and patterned paper
from p13 that I must have bought a while ago because it's now discontinued. I was
totally inspired by all the luscious fruit!

 
 I used mostly all papers from the pad and I'm pleased with how the wine bottle 
turned out. Originally the bottle was in the bag but you couldn't see much of it,
so I DIY'd her left arm and have her holding it rather than bagging it.


I cut out a few apples from the paper pad to add to the shopping bag. The background
was embossed and she was grounded with a wood plank floor. A Simon Says Stamp
sentiment finished off the card.

I'm happy that I'm early for a change and grateful that the challenge is a long one.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
* * *
 
Edited to add: My card was chosen as an Honorable Mention.
Thank you, Time Out Challenges!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS, Donna. Before I even read your post I was ready to buy this set wherever it was from! Whew! I just love the DIY arm that showcases that wonderful bottle of red. I love this card, and am so happy to see you in the gallery! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you had the PERFECT set for that fruity challenge! I'd take a glass of her red! Just fabulous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to put fruit into your card: carry it in hand (in a bottle), wear it and stash it in your bag. Your colors are fab too! Love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! This is fabulous. Love how you modified the dies to get her holding the bottle. Very creative xx

    ReplyDelete