Saturday, August 10, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #648

I love a simple sketch and Freshly Made Sketches #648 has me playing along.
 

 
And here's my usual almost-hits-the-deadline entry.
 

 
Before die cutting, I covered white cardstock with washi tape from Pinkfresh Studio
then cut out two cups and a teapot. The edges were inked lightly with beige ink so 
they'd stand out against the white background.
 

 A panel was embossed with the 3D Doily folder and the cups and teapot were
adhered per the sketch. I added the Altenew sentiment and finished off with
some iridescent pink sequins.

Initially I was going to use three cups for the sketch, but I'm glad I switched to a
teapot. Breaks up the monotony a bit. 
 
Ok, I'm to link this up. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. SO very pretty! Pour me a cup, Donna! I'm singing I'm a little teacup' and yes, I am short and stout, too! But don't tell anyone! lol
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doily folder was the perfect choice for your tea party!

    ReplyDelete