Saturday, April 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 581

 This week's Freshly Made Sketches had me pulling out bits and bobs from my
scrap bowl and I love when that happens.
Meet the sketch.
 

 And here's my take on it.
 

I subbed a butterfly for the heart and added my beloved Paper Smooches greenery
plus a sentiment from Altenew. I also found Altenew's (misplaced) swirl debossing plate
 and used it before adding the elements onto the kraft base.


A few clear drops and the card is done. Being a hoarder has its perks, no?
Hope you're having a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Wow I had to go through FMS to leave you a comment. That's strange. Love this card - those stubby leaves are perfect with your fun bfly. Very well balanced card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the background and these colors are my favorite combo! Always glad to see you at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What some may consider hoarding, I call saving the planet, Donna - you've found the prettiest snippets and done it beautifully today! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One would never guess this card came together from your scrap bowl! Everything works beautifully together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous use of your "bits and bobs"! By the way, these "bits and bobs" are gorgeous. The background is absolutely amazing Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete