Saturday, April 1, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 579

I love a simple sketch. When I saw Freshly Made Sketches 579, I just received
Simon Says Stamp Mushroom Stems in the mail. Perfect timing!
 
Here's the sketch.
 
And here's my card.


I love mushrooms and colored the caps with Distress Oxide inks then spattered them with
water and dotted them with a white pigment pen. 

They were assembled on the oval and grounded with some grass using a Copic marker.
I left the background white and adhered the oval to patterned paper and a card base.
An Altenew sentiment and Studio Katia's clear confetti finished off the card.

Off to link up this card. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the mushroom. Love the colors! Fabulous! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mushroom dies are wonderful - and I LOVE how you did the caps!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete