Monday, April 17, 2023

Inspired by April Showers

This week's Inspired by Challenge 233 is April Showers. Here's the challenge graphic.
 
 
 
And here's my take on it, loosely based on a flipped sketch.



 
Of course I had to incorporate umbrellas somehow. I DIY'd a cloud template and
used Lost Shadow Distress Oxide ink for the cloudy background. Three umbrellas 
were inked and spattered with water, then adhered to the card.
 


I chose a sentiment from Hero Arts/Reverse Confetti, added some clear raindrops
and rounded off a corner as a finishing touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Donna, this is wonderful. Love how you designed the umbrellas and your DIY background! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when your umbrellas come out to play, Donna! Rain or shine! So beautiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love those umbrellas! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete