Saturday, April 22, 2023

Inspired by Challenge 234

Inspired by Challenge 234 is all about RAINBOWS. Have you noticed that rainbows are
a popular challenge theme?
 
 

 
Here's my card using a rainbow wreath, inspired by the uber talented Mindy Eggen.
 
 

 I started stenciling the wreath during Online Card Classes' Stenciled 2 class but didn't
complete it until this week. And when I saw that IB234 was about rainbows, I stamped 
the sentiment and decided to enter it.

So how do you feel about rainbows? Are you a fan or not? One of my twin granddaughters
loves to line up her blocks and Cocomelon® friends in rainbow order. So it's safe to say that
she's a huge fan of rainbows!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous wreath, Donna! I took a little peek at that stencil and can see all the extra layers you've added - beautifully!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath and card are great! While I like rainbows, I do think we overdoing a "good thing"....there are other colors out there! The question is....why do we default to rainbow colors so much of the time? Safety?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this rainbow wreath, Donna! A beautiful job of stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely! Can’t go wrong with rainbow colors 😀

    ReplyDelete