Tuesday, March 26, 2019

MFT Treat Bag Topper Kit Release Day




It's time! The Treat Bag Topper Kit is ready to purchase in the MFT Store!

I have one more project to share with you, using Stacey Yacula's Easter Bunnies
and the flat treat bags found in the kit.



I stamped and colored images from the Easter Bunnies set and cut them out with the
matching Die-namics. Kraft card stock was stamped with the dot background stamp in
white pigment ink, then cut with the topper Die-namics.

Green card stock was cut twice--once with the topper die, then a second time with
the grassy edges. The grass was adhered to the topper to ground the bunny.



A flat treat bag was filled with Easter grass and jelly beans, then stapled closed.
The topper was adhered to the bag with double stick tape. A stamped sentiment
banner was adhered to the topper, then finished off with the images.



And as a reminder, the "free with $60" Die-namics during the Kit Release
is Gifty Greetings. I die cut the "For You" sentiment on the bottom of the
topper piece and backed it with dark gray card stock.

After inking up a rainbow, I removed the largest arches and adhered it
to the handle, together with some clouds.

We hope you've been inspired by all the Kit projects and will grab yours before 
it sells out. And be sure to use #mftstamps when you share your projects on 
social media. Happy shopping!



31 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the adorable bunny scenes! They are so cute :) The rainbow one is colorful and awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! These are so cute and I love how you used the Free with 60 die. I was wondering what I was going to do with it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and colorful treat bags, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both fabulous!! Those bunnies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the cute little bunny scenes you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet, sweet! lol So adorable are those bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. Love the sweet bunnies and the beautiful rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute treat bag ideas! I like the grass in the bags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the way you used the handle as a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable Donna. Those little bunnies are simply the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them both, but I especially love the dotted Kraft toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pastels with kraft and the dotted kraft is extra cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the polka dotted Kraft CS. Those bunnies send me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great use of the Rainbow die as part of the handle! I would never have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your treat bags are adorable! Thanks for these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The bunnies are so precious. I like the smirk on his face. The colors you chose are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them both! Those bunnies are too cute! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable! Love the sweet bunnies and the fun rainbow handle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those bunnies are so cute! Love the treat bag topper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! I love how you decorated the ones with the Easter bunnies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cute treat bags! I love the rainbow handle!

    ReplyDelete
  22. these bunnies are adorable - love these cute treat bags:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute the Easter bunny treat bags are, Donna! Your coloring totally brings the bunnies to life. Adding the grass is a fantastic idea - grounding the bunny and echoing the Easter grass in the bag!
    Making a gorgeous rainbow a handle of your treat bag!? You are amazingly creative!
    Hideko xx
    p.s. The pineapple candy looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete