Thursday, March 21, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #314


Chrissy brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #314.




I see an ice cream cone in the sketch--do you? I almost went that route but
here's what I came up with instead.



I smooshed green Distress ink on watercolor card stock. Three kitties were
popped up over it, then finished off with the stamped sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted Chrissy's
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, March 28th 
and as the weekly winner, you'll be invited to join us on a future sketch!



7 comments:

  1. Donna, we'd take a double-dip of kitties any day! Darling!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's adorable. Those little kitties are so sweet. Someday I hope to master the art of ink smooshing, I love the way yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Another clever use of this sketch!!! LOVE those little kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card...when I saw the sketch, I was curious to see what it inspired...your take is delightful. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your kitties. Great take on the sketch challenge, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if it is the smooched green, the kitties, or the coloring that makes me love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the smooshed part is dropped pistachio ice cream on the floor? (ha ha ha just kidding!)
    The three kitties are so darling! Love your coloring, Donna!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete