Thursday, March 28, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #315


Former teammie Nathalie brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #315.


And here's my take on it.


A butterfly, a strip of patterned paper and a sentiment. Doesn't get more 
literal than that. I was planning to substitute the butterfly in the sketch,
but when I saw this dotted one in my stash, I decided to pair her with the
dotted paper.
 
Serendipitous? Or lazy? I think the latter. 😉 And because I want to keep you
a bit longer, here's another version (thanks to some UnDu) where I tilted the
butterfly for a bit of interest. 


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, April 4th
and we hope to see you in the gallery!




5 comments:

  1. I don't care which way you tilt her, Donna, she is the prettiest butterfly of all! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome Donna. The butterfly looks amazing which ever way it's aligned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this simple design, Donna...especially the little twist on the second! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both straight on and tilted! simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the white gel pen dots made a huge difference, Donna! Tastefully and serendipitously done with the polka dot strip! The tilted butterfly looks like it's ready to fly away!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete