Wednesday, March 20, 2019

MFT Wed Sketch Challenge #429




Are you ready for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge?
Here's Sketch #429.



Here's my take on the sketch. Can you say "literal"??



Triangles were cut from a piece of alcohol ink and foil background then arranged
on a black card base. The sentiment was gold embossed and the card was finished
off with gold sequins.



Do you think that the black card base too much? I used some Un-Du adhesive 
remover to remove the triangles and adhered them to a Grout Gray card base.
A little easier on the eyes, no?



Now it's your turn. Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how
you can be the random winner of a $50 MFT gift voucher when you enter the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!




11 comments:

  1. I like both cards . . . and I don't think the triangles on black were too much! great pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I saw the black one and was very impressed. It really makes the triangles pop.... then saw it on the grey card.... and now don't know which looks best. Each looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black card!! Gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are stunning, Donna. The black card just pops! The white one is so classy. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, both cards are dramatic and so amazing! Seriously like both of them.
    I have used UnDo adhesive removal for years. Nobody else mentions that great product. It's saves so much frustration when you make a sticky mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I've used UnDu for years, too, and now I order it straight from the company. It's a definite must-have for every crafter!

      Delete
  6. They are both wonderful, Donna, but I love how striking the alcohol inks look against the black BG!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are absolutely fabulous, Donna! Love the gold glitz on the alcohol ink triangles. The black one is striking and eye-catching, and the Grout Gray is classy. If I have to choose one, I would vote for the black one because it reminds me of black kimono.
    Thanks for the info on the adhesive removal! It sounds very useful. I'll get one.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pieces of elegance, Donna! Oh the black... quite an impact!

    ReplyDelete