Friday, February 15, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #81



Tag lovers unite! I'm sure you've heard the news--Tag You're It Challenge is back!
 I was thrilled when Tracey invited me back on the team with a new bi-monthly
format and new challenge themes, too.

Challenge #80 started on February 1st and today we bring you Challenge #81.
Here's the inspiration for this week--a color challenge.



The challenge is to incorporate Pantone Color for 2019--Living Coral on your tag.
Here's my tag for the challenge.




I used my favorite Altenew bloom and ink distressed and smooshed Abandoned
Coral over all three pieces. Watercolor Stripes was stenciled over a Neat and Tangled
tag and stamped with the hybrid sentiment.




After flicking some black paint over the tag, I assembled the flower then adhered it,
together with the leaves, to the tag. A hand dyed nylon ribbon threaded through the hole
finished off the tag.

Visit Tag You're it Challenge for more inspiration from the members in Group B
and join us if you can! The deadline for submitting your tag(s) is Wednesday,
February 27th. We hope to see you in the gallery!


Supplies:




9 comments:

  1. Donna this is really beautiful, we are so happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Donna, this tag is simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous tag, Donna! I love the blue stripes and spatters behind that beautiful bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is absolutely stunning, Donna! The ink distressed and smooshed rose and leaves are gorgeous! What I'm impressed even more is the way you stenciled the stripes - the beautiful purple fading out toward the right-hand side, and the tag edges have darker definition. The fine black spatters and the hand dyed ribbon are the perfect finishing touch. Congratulations on being (back) on the DT of Tag You're It Challenge!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful tag and amazing oloring!!!
    Donna, can I ask you if have you already announced your winner of Thyroid Awareness Blog Hop? I'm so curious!
    Thanks in advance for your answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arianna! I'm sorry about the delay for announcing the winner but I've just returned from an overseas trip. Random.org has chosen the winner, I just have to write up the post. =)

      Delete
    2. Hi dear Donna! Thank you for your kind answer! Take your time! And good luck to the winner! A big hug from Italy! <3

      Delete
  6. This is stunning Donna. I never would have thought to combine those colours. I love it! Truly an inspiration once again. Love to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those soft stripes and the smooshy colors on the flower, Donna.

    ReplyDelete