Thursday, February 21, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #310 & (Finally!) Winner Announcement


Meet this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #310 from former teammie Nathalie.


And here's my take on it.



I'm not sure if Nathalie purposely placed a "subliminal" image above the stripes,
but I substituted the kitty above colorful rainbow striped paper. The stamped
sentiment and enamel dots finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, Feb 28th and as
the weekly winner, you'll be invited to guest with us on a future sketch!

* * *

Apologies for the late announcement of the Thyroid Awareness Blog Hop winner.
I had back-to-back trips in early February with a lingering case of bronchitis that
kept me from effectively choosing a winner.

Thanks to random.org, the winner is JO AVERY. Congrats, Jo! I have contacted
you and your prize will be sent out soon.

Thank you to all of you who hopped along with us and hopefully learned a bit more
about thyroid disease awareness and prevention. I certainly did! 😊



7 comments: