Wednesday, February 27, 2019

MFT Wed Sketch Challenge #426



Here's this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Meet Sketch #426.


Here's my take on it.




I had a pre-inked panel in my stash that I was planning to use earlier this month.
I trimmed it at an angle and adhered it to a white card base. The negative portion
of the panel was the perfect spot for a lonesome polar bear and sentiment.
I hope he's not sliding...



Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you could be the
random winner of a $50 MFT gift voucher when you join us!



8 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Donna. Love the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun Donna, that background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I love your sky! I can’t wait to receive my order and start using the card-sized confetti stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I want to slide down the icy hill with the adorable bear, Donna! Your sky panel is stunning! I love it! Fantastic take on the sketch and wonderful balance of the elements.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete