Thursday, February 14, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #309


Chrissy brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #309.



I have to admit to being a bit stumped with this sketch, then I decided to go
graphic with hexagons.



Assorted hexagon shapes were cut from watercolor card stock, inked with
Distress inks and spattered with water. I adhered them to a white card base,
then topped them with the white embossed sentiment and finished
off with a few enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, Feb 21st.
Hope to see you in the gallery!



2 comments:

  1. I love your colorful hexagons! This seems like a challenging sketch and I really appreciate your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twist of using hexagon die-cuts and the graphic look, Donna! Fantastic solution! The color combo and your ink-distressing are as beautiful as ever.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete