Monday, March 20, 2017

MFT Doodled Blooms Card Kit




It's Day 2 of My Favorite Things Card Kit Countdown. This fun kit will go on sale
 tomorrow, March 21st at 9PM EST in the MFT Store.

For today's card, I chose not to color the blooms. I stamped them in black ink on
watercolor card stock, and quickly painted them with a gray Zig brush marker.


A piece of watercolor card stock was ink distressed with two colors of Distress
ink and FRIEND was die cut from the piece. I adhered the letters on the flower
background and added the white embossed sentiment. I finished off the card
with yellow enamel dots.

Visit today's card kit countdown post at My Favorite Things for more
inspiration from the design team. The Doodled Blooms Card Kit will go on
sale tomorrow, March 21st at 9PM EST!



11 comments:

  1. I like how you made the word friend really pop on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grey Zig used on the background is really neat - subtle. Very pretty with the bright "Friend" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Completely different take on this gorgeous stamp set. Looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you made the flowers greyscale. Very subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pop of ombre is perfect! Can't wait to order this awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't have thought to do this. I love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks cool with the gray scale and the large, ombre sentiment. FABULOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you made Friend the centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you made Friend the centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete