Thursday, March 30, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #215


 Ready for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch? Our teammie Michele
brings us Sketch #215, and it looks like this.


And here's my take on it. 


Don't you just LOVE that sentiment? I'd use it on every birthday card,
if I could. I paired it with a pink balloon and adhered it to an embossed
panel. Teeny white stars finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, April 6th
and as the winner, you could be guesting with us on a future sketch!



4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch Donna! And, I just received that die cut plate yesterday - will have to play some time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that balloon. It's like that shiny spot is smiling and winking right at me! And for the record, I would love to get a birthday card with a sentiment like that on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your take on the sketch is just adorable! Love your color choice! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post :)! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete